Chevy SSR Forum banner
  •  2022 Ride of the Year

Hey there Guest! Check out the current Ride of the Month contest.

View and vote on the submissions from the community fanatics vying for the coveted ROTM award!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· I DO WINDOWS
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buick port holes
Rethinking the SSRebel Rod hood, I’m starting to mellow in my old age. I think I’m going to tone down the attitude a little on the hood side vents. I’m thinking 53 Buick ports to keep it sleek, simple and clean. Also 2003 / 2004 Park Ave. Ultra, is suppose to have brought the ports back… anyone know if they are functional? Any leads to a new set, or 1953 type would be appreciated. :willy:

· I DO WINDOWS
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Dadoo

I think we all bought the SSR because it's different. It might ease your pain to know, I bought a damaged hood to cut up and have the factory stock one to save for the next owner, 20 years +, down the road. Put your top down, squint your eyes and look at the SSR hood... do you see any "VW DNA"? I'm just trying to give her a little Attitude hump, the Prima Donna that she is ... port holes are from the right time area for this style anywho. Piece brother :seeya :thumbs :angel :flag

Attachments

· I DO WINDOWS
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ha ha

Don't be sorry be happy all is good :seeya we have something in common we love SSR'S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts