Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buick port holes
Rethinking the SSRebel Rod hood, I’m starting to mellow in my old age. I think I’m going to tone down the attitude a little on the hood side vents. I’m thinking 53 Buick ports to keep it sleek, simple and clean. Also 2003 / 2004 Park Ave. Ultra, is suppose to have brought the ports back… anyone know if they are functional? Any leads to a new set, or 1953 type would be appreciated. :willy:

·
Registered
413 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Rebel,

I have always loved the port holes too!

Good luck, my friend!

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Dadoo

I think we all bought the SSR because it's different. It might ease your pain to know, I bought a damaged hood to cut up and have the factory stock one to save for the next owner, 20 years +, down the road. Put your top down, squint your eyes and look at the SSR hood... do you see any "VW DNA"? I'm just trying to give her a little Attitude hump, the Prima Donna that she is ... port holes are from the right time area for this style anywho. Piece brother :seeya :thumbs :angel :flag

Attachments

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
The one at autorama had vents but they weren't real. The hood did have that hot rod look.

Redlinedadoo, didn't notice his name is REBEL! :lol

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha ha

Don't be sorry be happy all is good :seeya we have something in common we love SSR'S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts