Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me get a build sheet for a 2003 Chevy SSR that I just purchased. VIN#1GCES14P03B100928.

It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Raccoon

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,398 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,393 Posts
Raccoon, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FORUMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!!

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Nick and Kathy. I can see it's going to take me some time to figure out how to use your forum. By the, way, we go to South Padre Island in February. We're coming from Wisconsin. Where exactly is Forney, Texas?

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,393 Posts
Raccoon?, Forney is about 15 miles East of Dallas. Let me know when y'all are in the area and maybe we can meet somewhere!

Nick

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,066 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts