Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
If you know someone at your friendly chevy dealership? Give them your VIN#and ask for your vehicle info..build sheet. Mine was 3 pages.

·
MY05SSR
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My build sheet request

That actually was a good idea to look in build sheet thread! I actually found a "hdflstf" had requested my SSR vin# back in Oct. 10 ,2007. Does anyone know if I can still contact this person.

John Pierce

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,477 Posts
That actually was a good idea to look in build sheet thread! I actually found a "hdflstf" had requested my SSR vin# back in Oct. 10 ,2007. Does anyone know if I can still contact this person.

John Pierce
hdfllstf is still an active member so you can contact him by PM once you get to 15 posts. only 11 to go at this point. He may see this post and contact you.

Reactions: Marc NY

·
Premium Member
19,833 Posts

John Pierce
Do you have a silver ssr . That's what he had . Like Dwight said he is active here still

·
MY05SSR
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to thank everyone and to let everyone know that it was "halmc" that requested build sheet. He was the previous owner in 2007. I'm not sure how or why I put in "hdflstf" name into mix-up

·
Super Moderator
13,988 Posts
Just to thank everyone and to let everyone know that it was "halmc" that requested build sheet. He was the previous owner in 2007. I'm not sure how or why I put in "hdflstf" name into mix-up
Don't worry about it
I provided the previous owner history as best I could

hdlstf did an inquiry for some reason he can't even remember

You have it all correct - it is just we don't have a lot to tell you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts