Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUILD SHEET

Anyone who knows build sheets, can you help me out. This is my build sheet and it has DEC 19 2003 date stamped on it. I have other document that says my build date is 12/09/03 @ plant 13B03.

Is the stamp date the day it arrived on the dealers lot, or what is it?

The hand written number 38600, what would that be?

And for other people make note of suggested margin: MSRP of 78,195 and dealer cost of 70,552.59

Attachments

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Dealer Invoice Sheet

Ed,

To me it looks like it is the dealer's invoice sheet. On there it should show you GMS, supplier's pricing but I don't see it there anywhere.

Looks like it might have entered Canada Dec 19, 2003.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

So this is not a build sheet .... this is the invoice to the dealer then?
What more would be on a build sheet? Anyone have one to post? I also see now that it was shipped out 12/09/03. Do they ship same day as they are built? It makes sence it entered Canada "stamped Dec.19". thats 10 days, from plant to clear the border.
Marc would that not be dealer price on the second sheet bottom right column? At least that's what I was told by salesman, as he cryed they were loseing thier shirt to me. I offered him mine of my back.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
It looks like the dealers invoice like I have for my 06 SSR. Plus I think it should have the build date on there. I have a few from other SSR's I was looking at before I choose my present one..

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yes that is the Dealer invoice, that is what the Canadian dealer actually pays, there are no volume discounts or hold back money in Canada, however there were some dealer rebates that come out at the time you purchased yours.
The interest commence date is Dec 15th, that is the day your SSR should have been delivered to Dealership, the stamp "Entered Dec 19th" is done by the Dealer in their accounting department, the 36800 number has also been written in by the Dealer, posibly even a stock number , check your bill of sale for a stock#

·
Registered
590 Posts
Also where it says ACT 325 $4615.00 is the G.S.T. tax that is credited back to the Dealership

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
ORDER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Software print outs

Ed this is an early order management printout of the status or pre build information on my 04 SSR. If you look closely you can see when the order was received from the dealer and when it was preferenced to be built and also targeted build week and sequencing etc.

If you want I can show you some more progress build reports. I had received them through GM's email durring the time frame my SSR was being built.

Attachments

·
Registered
590 Posts
Your Build Sheets
scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
41chevcoe said:
Your Build Sheets
What 41Chevcoe is showing you is what GM or their dealers use for their GM Vehicle Inquiry System inquires. That is where you can get all your history and warranty claims as well. That is where some of us can get your build dates or born on dates from.

If you want actual sequencing and build times i.e. status and station locations of your SSR durring the build process you would have had to get those from the assembly plant.

You can see the VIN is assigned and also notice the dates & times.

Attachments

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Thanks gentlemen for your insight. I suggest one of you or both of you delete your posts, or you’re going to get swamped. You have given me more info than I could have wished for. I’m very grateful to you both.

So it’s the Z49 and U19 that up’s the price for us foreigners. :banghead :glol

·
Registered
590 Posts
Your welcome Rebel and I can only refer all other inquiries to their local dealer:)

Thanks George

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Pretty Please

41chevcoe said:
I can only refer all other inquiries to their local dealer:)
Ah, just one more George for an Albertan:angel. I bought mine in Sask. so it's hard to go to the dealer and ask. The local guys would'nt give me the time of day!

Tell you what, when I go by P.G. on my way to a wedding in Quesnel in June, I can stop by and get you a treat at the local Tim Horton's.

Frank:seeya

ps-I'm 9340. Maybe I'll bring my Redline and we can be twins for a few hours

·
Registered
180 Posts
My Window Sheet is Blank

Due to the early build date Sept 5 / 03 my window sheet is blank.
The truck had the routing sheet inside and letters to Geoff Nova in Oshawa , home of GM Canada. The truck is listed as launch stock atten: Geoff. It is the first Red SSR in Canada and was used in shows etc.
The window sheet reads

THIS LADEL IS AFFIXED FOR SHIPPING PURPOSES ONLY
BEACAUSE COMPLETE VEHICLE PRICING INFORMATION WAS NOT AVAILABLE AT TIME OF SHIPPING.

GM Canada had not figured out how much to overprice our rides, and they did.

Scott Doran #201

·
Registered
590 Posts
Blank Window Sticker

You are correct,the early built units come with a blank MSRP window label, but your dealer can still get you a Vehicle Build Sheet print out.

·
Registered
590 Posts
frankmp said:
Tell you what, when I go by P.G. on my way to a wedding in Quesnel in June, I can stop by and get you a treat at the local Tim Horton's.

Frank:seeya

ps-I'm 9340. Maybe I'll bring my Redline and we can be twins for a few hours
:agree

You bet it would be great to meet you, if you happen to come through on Father's day we have a great car show downtown P.G.

V

·
0 Posts
Does GM put a build sheet somewhere on the SSR at the factory. I know my vette has one, but I ordered one from NCM.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
What info can the GM Vehicle Inquiry System actually give you?

Scott Doran said:
Thanks for the info; I will be at the dealer tomorrow getting my build sheet.
My dealer has been great, Scott Doran #201
I would like to share a little more with you on what actual information one can get through a GM's Vehicle Inquiry System. If you got a dealer that is willing to do this for you it would be great to have with your SSR history. Below is what the top portion of the screen looks like.

Summary - Claim History - Vehicle Build - Vehicle Component - Dealer Information - Service Contract - Warranty Block - Branded Title

Below is a sample inquiry through a VIN# search:

VEHICLE BUILD
Merchandising Model : CS15703 -2004 CHEVY SSR -SUPER SPORT ROADSTER
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating : 2747 kg (6057 lb) Order Number : HDXBT3
Build Date : 05/06/2004 Build Plant : 14B03

OPTION CODES:
AAB - MEMORY DRIVER CONVENIENCE PKG AJ1 - DEEP TINTED GLASS
AJ7 - DR/PASS FRT & SIDE AIRBAGS AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE DOOR LOCK
A31 - POWER WINDOWS A95 - HIGH BACK RECLINING BUCKET SEATS WITH FLOOR CONSOLE
BCP - ENGINE COVER INSERT BKF - CUSTOMIZED FLOOR MATS ***DEALER INSTALLED***
BVE - INTEGRATED RUNNING BOARDS ***DEALER INSTALLED*** B30 - WHEELHOUSING & FLOOR CARPETING
CJ3 - CLIMATE CONTROL C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER
DJ2 - ISRVM LT SENSITIVE HOME CONV DNR - DEALER INSTALLED EQUIPMENT
DR2 - MIRROR O/S LH & RH REMOTE CONT ELECTRIC,HEATED LT SENSITIVE, MANUAL FOLDING, COLOR EB6 - GVW RATING 6,050 LBS
ERG - AUXILLARY GAUGE PACKAGE ***DEALER INSTALLED*** ERK - CARGO COMPARTMENT TRIM W/WOOD
EVA - EVAP EMISSION REQUIREMENT E2C - ORDER TO DELIVERY - EXPEDITE
E55 - TAILGATE BODY GT4 - REAR AXLE - 3.73 RATIO
ETC ETC ETC

Component Code: 10 - ENGINE ASSEMBLY
Source Plant : W - CPC/DDA ROMULUS, MICHIGAN
Part/Num Broadcast : SXA Traceability : 040925666
Date Scanned : 05/05/2004 Time Scanned : 14.19.00 Scan Station : 05
etc etc

CLAIM HISTORY
Repair Order Date : 11/10/2005 Repair Order Number : 058732 Odometer Reading : XX55 miles

Cycle Date Cycle Nbr Case Type Labor Operation Part Auth Code Person Code Line Total Comments
12/06/2005 645 01 # C0034 - GLASS, WINDSHIELD - ONE PIECE - REPLACE 15275046 - WINDSHIEL N/A N/A $ XXX.76
etc etc

DELIVERY INFORMATION
Delivery Date : 05/19/2004 Delivery Type : 021 - GMO EMPLOYEE OUT-OF-STOCK/OPTION 2 Delivered Odometer : 5 miles
etc etc

·
Registered
590 Posts
:thumbs Thanks Marc, it is good documentation to have in your SSR file, all you have to do is supply the last 8 numbers of your serial number to your local dealer and they can print it out for you.

George

1 - 20 of 26 Posts