Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SSR and Lovin It !
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am having a few health issues that I am waiting on tests for. So I decided to sell my SSR just in case it is more of an issue than I would like. Put it on Craigslist for $22,000 and an older gentleman called and showed up 45 minutes with $22,000 cash. He said it was so much better than he ever thought. Didn't even want to drive it. Just wanted to buy the car before anyone else got there. I said I had to take him for a drive so I was confident he wanted it. I have been going thru mourning for the last 2 hours.
If all turns out well I might get me another SSR. Who knows but I do plan on staying a member.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,508 Posts
Prayers for good test results!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Wishing you the best for your health. We all know how hard it would be to part with our Roadsters, so understand the remorse. Keep us posted, we will keep you in prayer.
Boomer Bob

·
Daily Driver
8,949 Posts
$22k cash, wow, hope it's not counterfeit. How long was it on Craigslist.

·
Premium Member
37,023 Posts
Congrats on your fast sale. Hoping health issues turn to your favour. Glad you're going stay around, hopefully getting another SSR.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,477 Posts
Good Luck all the way around. Consider earmarking part of the $22K for a Lifetime Membership when everything comes up positive.0:)

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
Premium Member
3,349 Posts
Bob prayers being set your way hopefully health problems will be very very minor! As for your sale of SSr that fellow knew the deal was to good to pass up (you had a beautiful truck and it was well taken care of)
Best of luck my friend and I feel that a ‘05 or ‘06 will be in your future!!!

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,127 Posts
We have a very powerful prayer family here. Please let us know what the testing results are. Nothing too big for this family to support..... Debbie and I will have you in our prayers tonight.

With you all the way,

Mike

Oh..... the SSR you loved so long is now in a new set of loving hands. We are just custodians of the rolling art. You will get a new one to love soon enough.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
wishes

Best of wishes to you and a speedy recovery.
I spent many weeks this summer driving from New Albany In to Pekins, and drove through those windy roads which included Floyds Knobs. Too bad we never met up.
Good luck,

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,804 Posts
Prayers sent for your health problems and all turns out well and you get back into a SSR soon !!!!!!!

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,430 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation. Please give priority to your health. Not just for you but for those around you who care a great deal.

Material things ((even SSRs!)) come & go but your good health and loved ones cannot be bought. Glad to hear you're still going to "slum around" with the rest of us Fanatics until you get your next one!! - :smile2:

===============
David :black:
saguaro-silhouetten-sonoran-desert-sunset-260nw-73669441.jpeg

·
Georgia SSRers
1,009 Posts
Hang in.

Well I am having a few health issues that I am waiting on tests for. So I decided to sell my SSR just in case it is more of an issue than I would like. Put it on Craigslist for $22,000 and an older gentleman called and showed up 45 minutes with $22,000 cash. He said it was so much better than he ever thought. Didn't even want to drive it. Just wanted to buy the car before anyone else got there. I said I had to take him for a drive so I was confident he wanted it. I have been going thru mourning for the last 2 hours.
If all turns out well I might get me another SSR. Who knows but I do plan on staying a member.
WOW ! So sorry for your lost R...
Hope you suggested the new owner join us in FANATICS...

Regardless of your test results....PERSEVERE...23 YEARS AGO THEY GAVE ME 5 MINUTES TO LIVE AFTER MY HEART SURGERY...
DEM DOCS DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING !

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Man I hate hear that about your Health.
If you need to go for a ride one day I am in Jeffersonville IN
Happy to take ya!!!

All the best, our prayers are with you and yours

1 - 20 of 23 Posts