Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine was just at GMs secret prototype studio filming an industrial film for GM. He saw a C7 in the development stage and was told it would be a 2009 model. He said he was told it would be 2 inches narrower and about 3 -4 inches longer and said the rear end was no longer chopped off but more rounded and had slightly more body south of the rear wheels. The mule had side scoops and bras on both clips. Its either a C7 or a cosmetic re do of the C6 but he was told it was the C7. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
C7

That's awful quick for a new design generation. If it was narrowed that much it's more than just a cosmetic up-date. With all the effort made to getting it down to around the Porsche dimensions, I'm really shocked that they would let it grow in length too. That would be a kick in the butt to the European marketing guys efforts.

Then again, there's no telling what GM's thinking these days....

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
Blue Devil in hiding?

Ricochet said:
... The mule had side scoops and bras on both clips. Its either a C7 or a cosmetic re do of the C6 but he was told it was the C7. :)
I don't think GM would make the regular Corvette that much longer... it just might be their secret project called the "Blue Devil" Corvette that has been rummored to have over 600 + HP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts