Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:|

I can't seem to get a response from Topjimmy, he must be off the air for a while. Sent him a PM a few days ago and no answer.

At Maggie Valley, I got a close up of his tail light setup. While others have gone with Cad lights also, I much prefer his style with the narrower bezel (lip) surrounding the light housing.

Think he said his was the first set to get done, but I cannot remember who/where he got them and haven't been able to find it via search on the forum. I kinda want a set.

Anybody know the source.:surprise:

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
:|

I can't seem to get a response from Topjimmy, he must be off the air for a while. Sent him a PM a few days ago and no answer.

At Maggie Valley, I got a close up of his tail light setup. While others have gone with Cad lights also, I much prefer his style with the narrower bezel (lip) surrounding the light housing.

Think he said his was the first set to get done, but I cannot remember who/where he got them and haven't been able to find it via search on the forum. I kinda want a set.

Anybody know the source.:surprise:
Looks as though topjimmy got his through Eric at MPD1 see thread below:

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f99/show-off-your-mpd1-parts-152073/

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yes they are Eric's at mpd-1.
I have talked to moscooter and gave him the info.
Eric's website is not up to date, so it is best to call him.
He is a small operation that does fantastic work.
Jim

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Pictures on the way.

I should get mine installed by the end of next weekend I hope.

I will try to post pictures.

I also like the narrower lines. I will see about the Caddy I may change to 50's Buick.
Dave

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should get mine installed by the end of next weekend I hope.

I will try to post pictures.

I also like the narrower lines. I will see about the Caddy I may change to 50's Buick.
Dave
:frown2:
Dave......I gotta stick with the Caddy setup as it is the same as I had on my '39 Chevy streetrod for so many years.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts