Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
I like it. get it on the site please ASAP...:)

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Huh - nothing there.
NOTHING...nothing? Let me know your what browser and version you are using...I'll see if I can test with the same thing. Are you behind a fire wall of any sort?

I see it, but its incredibly confusing. :banghead
Does it look like a regular calendar? If it doesn't CLICK "week" or "Agenda" tab.
If it does look like a regular calendar...explain why it's confusing (using a picture perhaps)

Whatcha' confused about?

Works fine here... So is thing going to replace the calendar we have in the quick links or this is in addition to?
Well RunRodRun doesn't want me to touch the other calendar...
This is still in Beta from Google...and I think once Google release version 1.0, I will put up a poll to see if we keep the old only, keep the new only, or keep both. I don't know how much work it would take to modify the site to include birthdays on the NEW calendar.

Click on the AGENDA tab. That's cool and easy to understand!
I like the agenda tab too.

I like it. get it on the site please ASAP...:)
It won't happen anytime soon...have to wait on Google to get version 1.0 out.
Then we will vote.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More help

If you see this, it's BAD...click on a TAB "week" or "agenda" and it should fix itself:

This is what you should see:

This problem is Google's fault. I cannot fix it. Since this is just a Beta Calendar, I'm sure that they will have it fixed for the release version.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is May

Look at all the things happening in MAY :eek

Hard to believe....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
WOW!! , Wow . . . . I like the "improved" version . . . . would suggest as its fine-tuned in the months to come, to color-code the different areas of the country by a specific forum color on the calendar for each forum. Maybe even a special color for National Events. :yesnod

One can then see "at a glance" what upcoming events are local for him/her. :)

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WOW!! , Wow . . . . I like the "improved" version . . . . would suggest as its fine-tuned in the months to come, to color-code the different areas of the country by a specific forum color on the calendar for each forum. Maybe even a special color for National Events. :yesnod

:lol Gary..you seem to think I am able to do everything :glol

This is a Google provided calendar...if they put the option to change colors, we will do what you suggested...

The owners of this site are also looking into improving the calendar built into vBulletin (the software that runs this site). We will see if that happens.

When Google finally gets this calendar out of Beta (test), I will be looking for someone else to maintain it (I have a lot of other stuff I have to do).

·
Registered
4,222 Posts

:lol Gary..you seem to think I am able to do everything :glol

This is a Google provided calendar...if they put the option to change colors, we will do what you suggested...

The owners of this site are also looking into improving the calendar built into vBulletin (the software that runs this site). We will see if that happens.

When Google finally gets this calendar out of Beta (test), I will be looking for someone else to maintain it (I have a lot of other stuff I have to do).
:lol I'm sorry, WOW . . . I was under the impression you built the calendar from scratch including the programming, so I thought that would be a "piece of cake" for you to colorize each individual forum's activity. :rolleyes: Of course, if you were to do so, there would be ENDLESS complaints about specific colors being assigned to specific forums. :glol:glol:glol

However, in a rare form of color honesty, I would have to concede that BLUE should probably be the color of the PACIFIC FORUM. :)

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:lol I'm sorry, WOW . . . I was under the impression you built the calendar from scratch including the programming, so I thought that would be a "piece of cake" for you to colorize each individual forum's activity. :rolleyes: Of course, if you were to do so, there would be ENDLESS complaints about specific colors being assigned to specific forums. :glol:glol:glol

However, in a rare form of color honesty, I would have to concede that BLUE should probably be the color of the PACIFIC FORUM. :)

I will keep in mind...

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Well...I just changed all the colors for each forum.....problem is I can only show one color at a time :eek:mad
Apparently Google has been requested to fix this problem, but hasn't so far....I don't know whether to spend another hour backing out the changes I made or to leave it for now....

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well...I just changed all the colors for each forum.....problem is I can only show one color at a time :eek:mad
Apparently Google has been requested to fix this problem, but hasn't so far....I don't know whether to spend another hour backing out the changes I made or to leave it for now....
Ok I figured out how to show everything....BUT now the vBulletin software has an error in it! :eek

I don't think I can win :glol:cry

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I found out how to FIX the vBulletin issue.....BUT it requires one of those technical guys that don't visit the site often to change it.....Still hoping that I will be able to get this thing up!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
8 Participants
WOW_FCTR
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing