Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cheap 97 cent Canadian Wal*Mart 2006 Dream car calendar, has a SSR in June.
After Ferrari 550 Maranello but before Porsche 930 btr slant nose and 2005 Carrera GT.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Calendar

Is there a picture of this SSR or somewhere I can buy or see this calendar???

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
I just rec'd a few calendars that I made at the Sony ImageStation. ALL the pics are SSR's - and NO - they aren't all my SSR... :lol Not sure - but these images may be used for the calendar Steprinting is working on, so I don't want to take away from that effort... See samples below. (Cover + Jan - Feb - Mar and April)

The second calendar I'm working on has images from the 1st Annual Roadster Run on the Generals Highway...
This one will be a MAY thru APRIL calendar - Since April is the month of the run - I thought it best to have the calendar end there. :cool

Attachments

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
The last 3

Oct - Nov - Dec

Please keep in mind - this is what Steprinting may be doing - so, I don't want to take away from that, These calendars are pretty basic - except for the pics!!!!

Now the May 2006 thru April 2007 - Sequoia Calendar - is what I hope to make available for those attending the 2nd Annual Run..... Samples are at this thread: http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3423

Attachments

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big Jim Blue

YOUR Calendar is much better than the Wally 97 cent one Keith. This is a scan of the Wally one.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts