Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
We visited that beautiful state this last spring in a lot of the areas affected. The pictures I see on the news make me very sad that such horrible destruction is happening.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
We've had some big fires here in New Mexico but the ones in California are just horrific. Every time I see the news of the devastation, my heart sinks.

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,301 Posts
gives me chills, so scary. We have our share here too. Reinforcements have arrived from around the world to help. God bless all the firefighters :angel Lance, thanks for the map.

134 Posts
Actually.....the smoke is blowing S/E.....We have been under
smoke hazzard warnings for the last 3 days.
But the main cloud is going East.....Satellite images
show it going all the way to Denver, Co

This is the second
morning that I had to go out and wipe the cars down....
ASH,,,,from the fires....
I know its not doing my paint job any good.
(Not the R)

Frank....

·
Spirited driver!
1,587 Posts
Frank we knew it was not the R when you said you had to go"OUTSIDE!" :surprise:

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Just called Jim and Karleen Abear "Pineapple"

They live in Lake Elsinore told to Evacuate yesterday. They are staying with friends in Huntington Beach. Jim said he looked at news saw fire on ridge going down toward their area:crying: Both are fine and Karleen has her SSR and forgot to ask about HHR. Saying a prayer for there home!

Robert and Elaine ICBlue in Redlands with smoke in Sky for several weeks.
To bad we can't do what they do in Italy to fire buggers.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Our son and family get this CA smoke almost daily with some days worse than others. They live in the Breckenridge, CO area........about 1000 miles away and like many western US areas they've been dealing with their own fires nearby this season.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts