Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
It is getting to the point where I have to say, if I am in town I will be there. My road trips are getting longer and longer.

Reactions: PokerGuy
Hello All
We just got the call to confirm my Wife's knee surgery.
Hate to cancel out as we were so looking forward to this gathering, but due to Covid we have waited a year and a half for this appointment.
Have fun and enjoy.
Tina-Marie and I will see you at the next one.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Hello All
We just got the call to confirm my Wife's knee surgery.
Hate to cancel out as we were so looking forward to this gathering, but due to Covid we have waited a year and a half for this appointment.
Have fun and enjoy.
Tina-Marie and I will see you at the next one.
Understood We will miss seeing you both but also wish Tina-Marie a full and very speedy recovery 🙏🙏🥰

Well do to my copilot just have surgery we will unfortunately need to cancel on this trip. e were so looking forward to it I wanted to interduce her to all of my wonderful SSR family. But there will be another time. I will contact hotel to cancel my reservation. Thank you Ducks for all of your hard work.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Well do to my copilot just have surgery we will unfortunately need to cancel on this trip. e were so looking forward to it I wanted to interduce her to all of my wonderful SSR family. But there will be another time. I will contact hotel to cancel my reservation. Thank you Ducks for all of your hard work.
sorry to hear this. We wish her a full and speedy recovery and look forward to meeting your co pilot soon
until then both of you take care 🥰🥰🙏

sorry to hear this. We wish her a full and speedy recovery and look forward to meeting your co pilot soon
until then both of you take care 🥰🥰🙏
Wishing your copilot a speedy recovery.LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING BOTH OF YOU SOON.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.