Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts

Just some suggestions......
For those of you that don’t get out to the left coast very often, may I suggest a drive north on Hwy 1 -25 miles- to Ragged Point, get a little lunch and enjoy the views.....one of the best scenic drives anywhere!
(Parking may be somewhat limited )

This might be a good one, come on out!

Don and Anne J

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Hello,

Somehow I over looked this thread when it was started back in November. Dwight mentioned at the Dam Run that there was going to be a run up the California Coast in April so I was anticipating seeing something. Anyhow, I booked a room for Julie and I! We are very looking forward to this! Been to this area several times and must say it is one of the most spectacular settings anywhere!! See you all then.....

Cheers! 😎

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Don and I are blasting up to Cambria at the end of the month to check on some things and make sure we have everything in order. I want this to be Special. Thanks to all who have signed up so far and looking forward to more of you coming.

The support means everything. We are thinking this could be a yearly event 👍👍.

·
CA Blackjack
295 Posts
HOSTED BY DON AND ANNE JAMESON ( MR and MRS DUCK )

WHEN : APRIL 17-19 2020
DAYS : FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY
WHERE : CAMBRIA PINES LODGE
CAMBRIA CA
PHONE (800) 966-6490
TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH THE SSR FANATICS GROUP.

THEY have 10 rooms blocked now but we can add more
Make reservations as soon as possible so the hotel does not
Fill up.

Please let us know when reservation is made so we may add rooms when needed and so we know who will be attending

So much to do and see along with visiting with our Fanatic Friends
Here is just a few things to see and do

San Simeon Hearst Castle | San Simeon, California

Elephant Seals Return to State Parks on California Coast

https://www.harmonycellars.com
https://lagogiuseppe.com

All kinds of Wine Tasting Hearst Castle, Ragged Point, The Elephant Seals,
No real itinerary. You can go and do what you wish and then we all tell our stories once we get back to the hotel. Also plenty of shopping and great restaurants in downtown Cambria

Don and I are trying this out for the first time for a whole weekend. If all goes well it could be a yearly event
Come and give us a chance. The lodge is beautiful and Cambria is a wonderful place to visit
Keeping it real simple the first time

Make your reservations early you can cancel up to 72 hours prior without penalty if something comes up
Even tho I don't have an SSR any more, I plan to join you on this venture with my new wife Susan. I have made the reservation already. See you all then. Al ( One of the Blues Brothers now).

21 - 30 of 30 Posts