Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
vasi19 said:
Vin #1J4GL48K94W224562 Please email directly so as not to tie up space on our forum. My email address is [email protected]
Thank you in advance,
Marty
What's that the VIN for? Not an SSR?

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Comes up as a Tan in color 2004 Jeep Liberty

Purchased in Vermont on 7/14/2004

Its odd because there is no milage reported except for the original delivery miles of 60

It last passes VT. Inspection on 6-8-2005 with again no milage reported. This inspection was done at the Inspection station in Bomoseen Vt.

There are no problems accidents flood etc reported. The lack of a milage trail on inspections and title changes has me puzzled however.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
I personally own a 2005 turbo diesel powered Liberty and really like it a lot. Its been a good truck so far.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ricochet said:
I personally own a 2005 turbo diesel powered Liberty and really like it a lot. Its been a good truck so far.
Thanks for the information. It is a 2004 with 3.7 6cyl. Columbia edition? The dealer says it has about 16000 miles on it and is asking $15865. It is 4wd. I'll let you know if she gets it, we'll be heading over to Vermont saturday depending if we don't get the snow we're being forcasted. Thanks again, Marty

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Sure,... Before you buy make sure you uncover the rear spare tire and make sure its the right one and in good condition. Also make sure the rear door is not caved in from someone hitting the spare tire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts