Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering if anyone has added the factory dome light or did some kind of aftermarket type. Pictures would be great also!...:)

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Bed Lights

I am installing two oval LED Lights on the inside lid, switch will be located in the lighter area

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Furykay said:
I am installing two oval LED Lights on the inside lid, switch will be located in the lighter area
Oh please do take pictures and document the install.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have the light in under the bed but it does not come on. Is there a possibly a connection that is not hooked up or something? Looks like it should work.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RSHottel said:
I have the light in under the bed but it does not come on. Is there a possibly a connection that is not hooked up or something? Looks like it should work.
Well the first two things to check are the bulb and the quick disconnect clip on the wire that allows you to remove the lid. If thats not the cause check for a ground fault.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
I bought a goose neck light that plugs into the cigarette outlet in the back - Radio Shack for 12 bucks - can point it anywhere. Documenting the install - insert tip, walk forward slowly.....

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
houtex said:
I bought a goose neck light that plugs into the cigarette outlet in the back - Radio Shack for 12 bucks - can point it anywhere. Documenting the install - insert tip, walk forward slowly.....
You forgot the safety disclaimer: Do not point directly into your face! :glol

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
houtex said:

Sounds more like directions for sex to me.....

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
houtex said:
Add, Do not stare into bright light with remaining good eye. :banghead

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Helpful

So, Ricochet - you finding this thread helpful considering the original question?? :glol :glol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts