Chevy SSR Forum banner

Canadian Member

1K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  SandMountianMan 
#1 ·
Hello to everyone I have always loved these trucks and said I would get one so now I do. The only issue is not driving it enough, still working and have a classic for the shows too. It's a keeper so will be checking in on the forum, already got lots of info for the clutch change over done last week. Actually I would really like to try and find info where the truck came from. Its a 05 red manual (obviously) rear spoiler, lowered, base model (no heated seats). It's apparently a Texas truck. Anyway, always fun to connect with Fanatics. Nick

#7 ·
Nick, From another Nick, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

#9 ·
Welcome to the family.
You said in your other post you used forums a lot to repair, "farm tractors all the way to snowmobiles". That being the case I'm sure you can see how valuable this forum can be to an SSR owner.

#12 ·
Good morning and thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. I am from Southwestern Ontario, just outside Waterloo, home of the Blackberry, if that's a good thing or not I don't know. I was welcomed very quickly the day after I got the truck, went to a car shoe and the gentleman that parked beside me introduced himself since he also has an R but brought his Chevelle to the show. Right away he said I need to get to Orangeville for the Wed night cruise to meet the group and there too met Barry, who has been very helpful with advice on some things. Going tomorrow there. I will follow up with the Vin # advice for sure and check back on the forum more regularly. Yes, I keep saying to everyone Forums and Youtube are great things to help you diagnose and fix things. Even how to change the keyless chuck on a 3/8'' drill. LOL. Gotta get to work, not retired yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.