xs-cash
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canadian owners lets see your ride, post a pic or 2, and a little info too

·
Registered
2004 Redline Red
24 Posts
I am from Kingston ON. I have been on this site for a few months. I love it. Everyone is so positive and willing to help. I started to peruse the vast amount of knowledge this site offers when I bought my truck last December. My son coaxed me into buying it as my 442 wasn't reliable enough to go too far from home. The SSR had only 42,000 km on it and is a reliable toy to take on long road trips. My son said that I might as well get something to enjoy while I am still a young 55 years old. How true that became when I was diagnosed with cancer a month ago. Its a battle that I am going to win. I beat cancer once and I will beat it again. Anyway, the weather here has been well below seasonal so I haven't gone topless yet. It's gotta warm up soon, right? Here is a pic of my truck with the roof down while I was detailing the interior. My shop isn't the most scenic background, LOL.

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,492 Posts
We live at Lake Isle Alberta 50 miles west of Edmonton Alberta. Have 2 SSR's Black and Yellow Flame Truck. Here's a pic of the Black Truck pulling my trailer on our way back from Penticton BC Beach Cruise. Will post yellow when I find a pic.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts