Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I post this from Rapid City SD. My first wife and I left Lake Isle Ab late Thursday PM, drove to Edmonton Ab, left Edmonton Ab yesterday morning (Fri), drove thru Saskatoon picking up Support Tech (Stephen & Kim) then on to Regina SK. Left Regina SK this morning (Sat) picking up Blackbird (James & Keona Gooding) the 3 of us Crossed US Border at 930am and made it in to Rapid City SD. Heading to MT Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument tomorrow, then Oecoa SD Sun, York NE Mon (Dave Rasmussen), Tulsa OK on Tues, and finally to Denison on Wed...So looking forward to seeing everyone we know, and meeting new folks!:smile2:

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
must be nice, I can only dream about trips like that at this time of year. Have some fun for me too :party

·
Premium Member
35,825 Posts
Have a safe trip Gordy and group, unfortunately I will be in that area (Tulsa) on Monday nite and will be in Denison on Tuesday afternoon, would have loved to cruise the rest of the way with you BUT you're a day late and a dollar short, so we'll see you there.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
I post this from Rapid City SD. My first wife and I left Lake Isle Ab late Thursday PM, drove to Edmonton Ab, left Edmonton Ab yesterday morning (Fri), drove thru Saskatoon picking up Support Tech (Stephen & Kim) then on to Regina SK. Left Regina SK this morning (Sat) picking up Blackbird (James & Keona Gooding) the 3 of us Crossed US Border at 930am and made it in to Rapid City SD. Heading to MT Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument tomorrow, then Oecoa SD Sun, York NE Mon (Dave Rasmussen), Tulsa OK on Tues, and finally to Denison on Wed...So looking forward to seeing everyone we know, and meeting new folks!:smile2:

Hope the Okies catch this thread and catch a ride down with your group. I might put a bug in their ear.... Hey Trikerider

Travel safe...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts