Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.. wondering if anybody was heading out to the Cap center tonight. I heard there's gonna be a Skins game today, so I think that traffic/parking might be an issue.

:party

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Sorry I can't make it I'm on San Clementie Island and won't be back till 3 Sept.....
all that time without driving my Baby......sad.. sad.. sad..have a good time though, and I miss the wilbur buds.
BIG JIM

·
Registered
255 Posts
Other Maryland Cruises

For Saturdays -

The Summer Nights Cruzers host a cruise night from 4 PM, until, every Saturday night now thru October at the Safeway (far end of lot) on Route 2-4 in Prince Fredrick. All years welcome, cars, trucks, bikes, street rods, street machines, stockers, customs, etc. Free to all. No pets, drugs or alchol. Call 410-257-0858 or 410-535-1933 or email [email protected].

Fridays -

The Tri-County Cruisers Rod and Custom Car Club hold a cruise night from 6 Pm, until, every Friday night, at the Arby's in La Plata, now until October. For more information call, Chuck at 301-643-3355, by email [email protected] or Wade at 301-873-4824.

There are also two Thursday Cruises, one on 301 in White Plains and another on Route 2-4 again. I'll post those another time.

I haven't gone to any of them, so I don't know how they are.

I thinking of trying the Saturday one this Saturday.

With the Redskins and the Nat's playing tonight I would stay away from the Cap Center and DC.

Carl

·
Registered
247 Posts
Should Have Been There!!!!

What traffic??? It was very easy to avoid, and get there with no problem!!!!
It was a great show tonight and the weather was cool and perfect!!!!
And as most of the time, we were the only SSR there!!!!
It is a good thing we are true SSR Fanatics, and like to show our SSR off!!!! :glol
Maybe next week some other SSR's might want to show off :thumbs

·
Registered
255 Posts
Wish I was there, but still recovering from Homecoming

Sorry,

I didn't make it to the Cap Center or for that matter to do any other cruising this past weekend.

The 25-28 hours driving to Homecoming and back plus another 4 hrs riding my motorcycle to Richmond and back right afterwards finally caught up with me.

I was real tired and with the wet weather down here in Southern MD I just couldn't get out to do any cruising with the SSR.

Maybe this weekend.

Carl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts