Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a cap for the ssr? I need more hight.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
I don't have the cap pacity to take much more of this :lol

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
clear bra

does any one has info on clear bra or clear film for the head lights and the front bumper area?

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
water 053 said:
Does anyone make a cap for the ssr? I need more hight.
Water 053,

Looks like everyone is having a little fun with your, "cap", request. I'm sure they know you were asking about a tonneau cover replacement cap, weren't you? There is no way you could replace the existing Tonneau cover with something higher since anything would be in the way of the top retracting, but I guess you could remove the cap when you want the top down? This whole concept seems like a lot of work and I'm picturing our fine SSR styling looking a little ugly with this type of modification.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Fred Edick said:
Water 053,

Looks like everyone is having a little fun with your, "cap", request. I'm sure they know you were asking about a tonneau cover replacement cap, weren't you? There is no way you could replace the existing Tonneau cover with something higher since anything would be in the way of the top retracting, but I guess you could remove the cap when you want the top down?

Would that be a de-cap-itation? :lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
Amen

Fred Edick said:
Water 053,

Looks like everyone is having a little fun with your, "cap", request. I'm sure they know you were asking about a tonneau cover replacement cap, weren't you? There is no way you could replace the existing Tonneau cover with something higher since anything would be in the way of the top retracting, but I guess you could remove the cap when you want the top down? This whole concept seems like a lot of work and I'm picturing our fine SSR styling looking a little ugly with this type of modification.
Amen to that! :flag

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
CAP-puted!

cruzned said:
There are so many replies, I fear we may "Cap Size" from the sheer humor of this post! :jester

Hmmm maybe the orginal thread maker might have known his question would CAP-tivate all of us here on SSRFanatics.com?
:rolleyes:

Or maybe he realized his idea just CAP-puted!
:leaving

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
You guys are getting downright cap - ricious. You're going to scare off water 053 before he has a chance to see we're really not that bad guys, and he'll want to shoot us with his cap gun.

So, to re cap the entire thread, .....

·
Registered
42 Posts
XPel Technologies Corp has a .040" thk 3M clear vinyl exact fit headlight & fog light protector kit for the SSR, model # HO629, $23.95 + $8 s & h, (800) 447-9928; www.xpel.com. I put a set on mine. Had them on my 2000 PU fog lights also.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts