Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest a good car cover? I rarely drive the SSR and just need something to keep the dust off while in the garage.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Coverking

Makes several good products - for indoors maybe:

Coverking's Stretch Satin Custom Car Covers are made for vehicles parked indoors, and for owners who want nothing but the best for their vehicle.

There is no alternative, available from any supplier, for this cover.

Call or email your Coverking distributor and ask for a swatch of our Stretch Satin material, and you'll agree - the face feels like lingerie. The material has Lycra fibers for stretch in both directions, mirroring every perfect contour of your vehicle. And the inner liner is the softest fleece we've been able to find - specially designed not to rub off on convertible tops. It is available in solid color designs, including Black, Steel Gray, Pearl White, Burgundy Red, Dark Blue, Fly Yellow, Tan, and Forest Green.

http://www.coverking.com/customcarcoversatin.html

***NO _ I don't have one - and I don't work for them either. But, I have heard good things! I did purchase their CR-Grade Neoprene seat covers for my HHR - REAL NICE stuff!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Car Car

California Car Cover carries the "Noah" It has four layers of protection for both indoor and out. I have an indoor cover from them on my Vette that is very soft and keeps the dust off.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Funny you should ask!!!! Just bought one last month for my SSR. I use it both in and outside. It is make of the four layer evolution 4 and fits like a glove. It came with a storage bag and also has the side mirror pockes build into the cover itself.
It is made by Covercraft. Iordered it from a company called "Motorsport" who located in Charlottesville, Virginia...telephone number is 1-800-726-1199.
Price was about $220.00 and a few bucks for shipping.

Hope this helps
JIm:seeya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts