Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got mine at the Chevy dealer - it is black and has the SSR logo on the front. The mirrors are built into the cover they are not separate. Heading out but will send you the price and P/N when I get back in tonight. You can get the same one from Gmparts direct?? but by the time you add the freight and tax in - it was a wash out for me, so I just ordered from the dealer. It took two days.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P/N 15113247 Cover PKG 16.585

List 325.00 Net 276.25

I had to add NC Sales Tax of 19.34 so my total was 295.59
This was from my Chevy dealer.
I can't give you any pro's or con's about this cover as I have not used it yet .

Nothing to do with covers but thought I'd throw this in -
front wheels cost 509.70 wholesale plus tax
rear wheels are 583.00 wholesale plus tax
I know because my local car wash is buying a front wheel for me.
Good people!

·
Registered
705 Posts
how much is that little piece of plastic over the rear buldged out bumper over the wheel? I would appreciate it if you can look that up for me. Thanks

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
redssrloaded - I'll check the price on the rear fender gravel guard Mon. and post. I think in your previous post you thought they were going to charge you around 200 for it - thats probably close- I'll also find out if they are body color or if they require painting to match.
Sorry to hear about the garage door incident - they will fix it as good as new and hopefully that will be your first and only ding on your SSR.

·
Registered
705 Posts
thanks a lot for the kind words. Words can not describe how bad I feel now. This must have been the worst Thanksgiving I've ever had.

·
Registered
566 Posts
RED SSR on auction ....

If you live in or close to Las Vegas there will be a red SSR

at Vista Chevrolet off Ann Road on Monday December 1st

on the auction block.

:angel Ladyinred,

Lizz

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
car cover

What price did you pay for the car cover, the list or the net? Where else can I get SSr accessories? I would like to order the car cover but my dealer said that GM doesn`t have them in stock at this time.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Ladyinred, Why will it be on the auction block?:confused

·
Registered
566 Posts
RE: Auction for red SSR

Cjabner53: The Chevrolet dealer at Vista just

decided to have a private auction instead of selling

the car to the public..

Ladyinred:angel

Lizz

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: car cover

Dodie36 said:
What price did you pay for the car cover, the list or the net? Where else can I get SSr accessories? I would like to order the car cover but my dealer said that GM doesn`t have them in stock at this time.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Car cover

I got my cover from California Car Cover for $229. I've ordered several covers from them, and they all fit like a glove. Even though the SSR cover appears to fit tightly, it's easy to install and remove. I chose the Noah fabric based on past good experience with my other covers. Also, I didn't want any logos to attract atttention to the vehicle while it is covered.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Car cover

Peaches said:
I got my cover from California Car Cover for $229. I've ordered several covers from them, and they all fit like a glove. Even though the SSR cover appears to fit tightly, it's easy to install and remove. I chose the Noah fabric based on past good experience with my other covers. Also, I didn't want any logos to attract atttention to the vehicle while it is covered.
thanks my car will be in garage covered up

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, my chevy dealer likes me so much that he is providing me with a SSR car cover for just buying the SSR at MSRP. I raised the hood on a yellow SSR today and the rod to hold the hood up bent double. what apiece of sh%t. will install struts soon as mine arrives.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
budsvet said:
Hey, my chevy dealer likes me so much that he is providing me with a SSR car cover for just buying the SSR at MSRP. I raised the hood on a yellow SSR today and the rod to hold the hood up bent double. what apiece of sh%t. will install struts soon as mine arrives.
i put my hood down with out taking rod out and almosthit the paint i think they should of put shocks on

1 - 16 of 16 Posts