Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
189 the LAST blur
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the early 90's I did a survey on the Corvette Forum asking who had the best car dollies out there.
These are the consensus. Push a Car easy with 1 hand and definitely not to be confused with the likes of Harbour Freight etc. Since I have downsized greatly and have a lift I no longer need them. They are heavy duty and would be costly to ship. I picked them up at a Carlisle event. I paid way more than the $250.00 I would like for them. I would take some SSR stuff on part trade ( Book..History of the R ) hat, jacket, shirt etc as example and would be willing to bring to a mutual meeting/outing instead of shipping. I can email a pic to show trough detail 11.75" wide.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,230 Posts
WOW---almost 3 years-- That proves, never give up. By the way I have Gojacks---very good, but could only afford used ones.

Nick

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,902 Posts
I had a high end set my son bought me for my Corvette. They worked great for the Vette one handed, tried them on the SSR ...Not so great! I guess the extra 1500lbs makes a big difference. I could barely budge the truck.

·
189 the LAST blur
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW---almost 3 years-- That proves, never give up. By the way I have Gojacks---very good, but could only afford used ones.

Nick
Actually I sold them over a year ago from Kijiji ad. I never had an enquiry from the forum. Was just surfing the other night, noticed the old ad and wanted to correct the status.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.