Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSR Fanatic supporting vendor Rich Van't Hof of Car Motorsports attended the Atlanta Breakfast Club this morning, and brought along some items I'd like to show you'all. There were mostly Marauder owners, but he did bring me some cool SSR stuff!

This first item is a custom fender cover, embroided with a logo, in this instance, Marauder. These are available with the SSR logo as well

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SSR Underhool Liner Kit

This glues directly to the factory insulator using supplied spray on adhesive and mounting tabs are supplied once mounted. You can also opt to have them mount it to an OEM liner and ship it ready to install. I was real happy he had a kit on had to buy on the spot. I'll start another thread of the install and finished results.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Filtermags

Read about them here: www.filtermag.com

These are rare earth magnets that trap metallic particles that your oil and transmission filters pass through. There's also one for the differential.

Sequence of attachments are oil filter mag, tranny filter mag, differential filter mag.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LS2 Emblem installed

Donnysan said:
A nice item destined to be installed on my engine cover in front of the insert.

I am going to get the carbon fiber cover.... but not right on top of Christmas bills. I installed the emblem on the OEM cover this afternoon... and I think it helps dress it up a bit.

I slightly bent the emblem to match the contour of the cover.

Here is is both with my black and silver insert:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts