Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

We are a Chevrolet Store in North Texas called Preston Road Chevrolet in beautiful Celina, Texas. This Sat. we are having our second anual car show. We like anyone who wants to enter to be here between 8:00 and 10:00 in the morning. The entry fee is $10 and we have awards and dash plaques to give away. The Celina Volunteer Fire Department will be selling Hamburgers and the Boy Scouts will be selling drinks..... all very resonable. If you do not want to enter then we want you to come out see all the cars and visit with us. We are a country store and love to meet with people and talk. It should be a good time for all. You can call Marc Bower at 866-547-2525 with any questions. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
car show

How long will this last. Will be busy till about 10:00AM. then can head that way. Looks like a good road trip from Tulsa, Ok. about 220mi. would be about 2 or 3PM before I would get there. I could put off my exhaust project thou. do it Sunday.
I did find Celina on map north of Dallas on 289?? is that right?
Bob :cool :seeya

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
two SSRs would be great but my 9 and 7 year old can't drive yet. Not that I would let them. :lol

What time does it start and end? My oldest son has a baseball scrimmage game at 1:30.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
It Will Last Till 2 Or So.....

BobA said:
How long will this last. Will be busy till about 10:00AM. then can head that way. Looks like a good road trip from Tulsa, Ok. about 220mi. would be about 2 or 3PM before I would get there. I could put off my exhaust project thou. do it Sunday.
I did find Celina on map north of Dallas on 289?? is that right?
Bob :cool :seeya

WE ARE ON 289 NORTH OF FRISCO.... I WISH YOU COULD GET HERE EARLIER, IT WILL END AT 2 OR SO... IF YOU CAN COME ON ANYWAY, LIKE YOU SAID IT WILL BE A NICE DRIVE.... SHOULD BE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!! THANKS..

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
color me gone

got thru with work early. exhaust is on. see ya all around 10:00am. looking forward to meeting some new people to me.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Hey BobA and Marc at Preston Road Chevrolet, Had a great time today with beautiful blue skies and warm temps.

BobA SSR has a lot of unique touches. Love the colored seats and door panels. Glad I got to meet ya.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
car show

:cool wildcat66,
Same here, glad to finally meet someone from this site. Enjoyed our visit with you and your husband. To bad you had to leave early. Hope your boy won his ball game. We came in 1st and 2nd in the 80's and above class. the 48 orange chevy pu got best overall show from the intrants. the dealership gave me their Best Choice award. Wildcat66 you can go back now and get your plaque. was a very nice drive. It was a nice event looking forward to next year if no fishing tournaments that weekend. Hope to see you again.

BobA :thumbs :flag :seeya

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Nick hit a triple his first time up to bat, right into outfield, over secondbase. But the last few minutes of the game the home team came back and won by 3, was a great game though. He like the hat :) Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
I want to think you both for coming to the car show. Wildcat I will mail you your plaque. Bob thanks so much for making the trip, it truely was a pleasure to meet you both..... hope to see ya again next year. :seeya

1 - 14 of 14 Posts