Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put Dorsey (ddprice1) Price's chin spoiler on yesterday. 3G Services has really outdone themselves here. The stainless steel hardware is a definite bonus to the absolutely gorgeous lay-up of material on this part. Fit was awesome and the final product adds stiffness to the front fascia so that the fog lights will no longer bounce.

Air flow looks to be greatly improved with the "no escape" ducting to the radiator. Nice work 3G.

Dorsey - your truck looks great. Glad you stopped in.

Here's the photos of the finished product. It looks even better in person.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
that's interesting - it looks like it fits much better than mine (i have ~10mm of open "space" at each end of the spoiler). mine is an '05 - what year is this one?

regards,

ken zeller

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wildcat66 - No, Dorsey's is not lowered. It sure looks that way now, though.

exoluzione - This is an '03. The spoiler fits the same on my '06 as it does on the '03. You are reinforcing my belief that the fascias on thes trucks have a lot more variability in shape than we know. Did you install the outer support brackets with the cup shaped opening facing forward? It is not symmetrical and this could be pushing up on your outer edge of the fascia and translating into gaposis at the end. Call Scott Groh at 3G to verify.

Later,

Mike

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Ya know we (wife and myself) were going to do a road trip to Grand Canyon in my Dodge, but with "Mike's Garage" located in conjunction with "Mike's Addition Shoppe and Export" I think maybe we should drive the SSR out and have him work on my ride too.

Mike what kind of shoppe hour wage do you charge for upgrades? How much if we watch? How much if we help? :)

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Mike,

Thanks! This saves me some wear and tear! Before you posted, I was backing out of the garage evry 30 minutes to look at it. You didn't tell anyone about you special Driveway Drop Test!

Dorsey:glol

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Looks great:cool Very smooth lines and symetrical as well. Dorsey if you get over this way lets do lunch again...my treat this time.

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Hey Dorsey, if you head East stop by my place I need to see if that spoiler will pass all the dips on my streets:lol :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
what is the name of the company/website where you bought it from. Do you know if it can be painted or if it comes in yellow?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts