Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cargo Bed mat - brand new. This mat is for SSr's equipped with storage boxes in the bed. General Motors stock number is 10391182. Black carpet with rubber backing and SSR logo on carpet. Sells new for $165.00, will sell for $100.00 plus shipping. Contact Jeff at [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
l'am not sure,l just order one large black rubber mat, carpet on one side with the ssr logo.They sent me both by mistake. The size of this is 28'' by 52''.My truck only came with the basic plastic bed liner.I have never seen one with the storage compartments in the bed,that's where I'am guessing that this mat fits in between the storage compartments. Maybe somebody out their can explain this better than I can.The stock number I got by going to gmacessories.net.One number off from the large one,also on side of box.thanks for asking.

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
Jlease524: The bed of the SSR is about 42 inches wide. This carpet piece will cover all but a 7 inch strip on either side. The 7 inch strips are where the hard "sidebags" would go. This will NOT cover the entire bed width wise, if as described. Without the hard bags in place, it will also slide around.

The package mentioned above, the deluxe cargo bay package from the factory, includes wall to wall carpeting on floor, walls, and lid, and also lighting for the cargo bay. Completely different.

Jim G

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,052 Posts
Cargo Area Carpet Mats

I now understand the difference between the "small" mat and the "large" mat offered as an accessory. The small one (10391182 ~ $138) has allowance for the hard side compartments. The large one (10391181 ~ $165) must be the one for complete wall-to-wall coverage. Both are supposed to have the SSR logo and a rubber backing. Neither will go up the side walls or offer tailgate coverage.

Regards,

Mike

·
Registered
66 Posts
cargo mat

Chevymall.com carries a cargo mat for the SSR. $150.00 Does not give dimensions. Hard to tell from pic how wide. Anyone purchased one of these?

·
Registered
33 Posts
i bought the large mat for my ssr. it fits well but covers up the two floor rails. color is grey which is different from the black liner in my vehicle

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
nytmare: NO one will sel you a "black" carpet. It is much too hard to keep looking decent. Gray will stay presentable much longer and with much less care.

Jim G

1 - 10 of 10 Posts