Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the cargo lid carpet push pins available? If so where would I be able to purchase some? Not looking for the auto zone generic ones.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,497 Posts
They are not cheap and are available from the dealer if you go with the correct ones. The part # is GM 11610086. You might check Ebay and get lucky but when I looked they were like $9-$10 each. And it uses something like 12 or 14.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,749 Posts
Don Turner, I see you only have 4 posts. Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever!-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

I see you want OEM, but Lowes Also has a selection in their Fastener dept.

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
These are different than the normal fasteners because the head has a felt like material on them to go with the carpeted lid liner. That is why they are harder to find and so pricey.

·
Premium Member
6,623 Posts
These are different than the normal fasteners because the head has a felt like material on them to go with the carpeted lid liner. That is why they are harder to find and so pricey.
Could you cut a small piece of Velcro and attach it to other type of push pin. Just a thought.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
$9.43 EACH :surprise:
When I looked for them Mike had given me the price and it was the best I found. I did not need to feel fuzzy about my fasteners on there, so I went with just regular plastic ones. I would bet the average person would not know the difference between the fuzzy ones and the regular ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts