Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this, behind the seat, Brushed Stainless Steel storage/CD holder at;

http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant....e=VT2058&Product_Count=3&Category_Code=VTSPEC

They also have a foldable cargo organizer that rolls up & snaps open, w/ velcro on the bottom to keep it from sliding around. Enter "Creekside" in this companies search window & it'll pop up. Similar to the SSR cargo box but w/out the logo or $150 price tag.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
MauiMike said:
They also have a foldable cargo organizer Similar to the SSR cargo box but w/out the logo or $150 price tag.
I'm ordering if all those goodies inside the bag come with it. Red wine please:lol

Frank

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Spoken like a true alcoholic :glol

This company also has a C5 backup light system made by Adjure Inc., it's Diamond cut like your taillights to reflect even more light.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's some underhood CF items from carbonbydesign.com, an L.A. area company.
Made for the C6 but looks like they might fit our SSR's? One is a Brake fluid reservoir cover and the other a Radiator overflow bottle cover, add them cool chrome caps from the other guys selling the SS underhood panels and a CF engine cover.....:cool

Attachments

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
LS2 decals

The site Mike mentions in the first post also has a set of LS2 decals. I'd be all over those if........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts