Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a Corvette show, but I suspect we'll see a lot of SSR owners out there. If you in the neighborhood stop by.

So I just wanted to send a note out to all our supporters and curious onlookers. We’ll be at the Corvettes at Carlisle show again this year, a couple spots down from last year. We’ll be in L77 and L76 this year and we’ll be running special pricing for the show. Look forward to seeing everyone there, and please make a point to come by and say hello.

We're bringing a bunch of SSR frames with us, so please feel free to come by and take a look.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
My Vette club, "Vetteheads", will be at our usual location at G110. Please stop by, ask for Al, and have a beverage.

If our helium arrives, look for our red blimp flying low.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking Forward to it.

I'll make a point to swing by and say hello!!! Thanks! Oh yeah... and take you up on that beverage. :cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think...

I think we can work something out. Give Gene a call, (800) 338-2134, tomorrow is the last chance to catch us before we head to the show, or you can give us a yell when we get back on Monday. I think we can work somthing out.

Rmember, though, show or now show, the forum members always get free shipping just make sure you let us know when you buy.

Thanks. Sorry we'll miss you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts