Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my 03 SSR before the decline in prices. I want to replace it in the current market. Any year, any color considered. Mid to upper twenties. Located in Central Texas. Will travel for right deal. Serious buyer wants serious seller. Quick, easy transaction. Please respond to [email protected]. Thank you and Happy New Year!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Not Here!

fireballone_3 said:
I sold my 03 SSR before the decline in prices. I want to replace it in the current market. Any year, any color considered. Mid to upper twenties. Located in Central Texas. Will travel for right deal. Serious buyer wants serious seller. Quick, easy transaction. Please respond to [email protected]. Thank you and Happy New Year!
Hey FireBalls one,

If you are really looking for an SSR in the mid to high 20's I suggest you locate a friend who is a dealer and go to some auctions in your area. I truly don't believe you will find anyone on this site selling their SSR for that ridiculous of a low price!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fireballone_3 said:
FireBallOne,

I do have a 2003 RedLine Red SSR that I would like to sell.

It has less than 100 miles on it.

I bought it brand new here locally as an investment, and as you know the investment angle has not worked out on these trucks.

Options are as follows:
1SB Preferred Equipment Group
Integrated Running Boards
Integrated Side Saddle Storage Package
Tow Package
Cargo Net Package
SSR Customized Floor Mats
License Plate Frame, Front [has never been installed on the truck]

It is in NEW CONDITION!!!

I am willing to sell it for $32,000.00 FIRM.

It is most likely to closest to new 2003 SSR you can find.

If you are truly interested in replacing your previous 2003 SSR, this is the best deal you can find to get another NEW one.

I am located in central Texas.

You can contact me as follows:
[email protected]

·
Registered
590 Posts
fireballone_3 said:
You might check the salvage yards , you might get a builder for less than the mid to upper twenties.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sold

I've got 2003 Red, 1sb package 2900 miles, lowered, windows tinted. It was a Chevy "Buyback" vehicle due to a water leak, chevy replaced door w/strip and then sold it to me. 24 months warranty left. All documentation included, even previous owners name, (My Dad). Truck is perfect. I paid $25000, so I'll take $25000. I already have purchased an 05 Aqua Blur.

Let me know

SOLD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts