Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the centers from 05 wheels fit the 03-04's rims? I have factory rims chromed by the dealer and have a no logo aftermarket center cover. It looks good but I would like to get back to the bow tie. :cool :cool

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,793 Posts
Dealer Chrome Wheels

subman576 said:
Does anyone know if the centers from 05 wheels fit the 03-04's rims? I have factory rims chromed by the dealer and have a no logo aftermarket center cover. It looks good but I would like to get back to the bow tie. :cool :cool
Hey Subman,
I would have to say that yes all SSR center covers are the same fit. I am surprised that the dealer wouldn't just buy the Bow Tie chrome centers. Why wouldn't they have purchased new ones?

Can you share a photo of an aftermarket chromed SSR wheels?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If this works here is a picture of my wheels. What happened is the dealer did chrome the factory covers but that causes them to shrink and I threw one. These were their replacements that I agreed to. :cool :cool

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,793 Posts
Close UP Shot Please!

subman576 said:
If this works here is a picture of my wheels. What happened is the dealer did chrome the factory covers but that causes them to shrink
Hey subman, Do you have a close up of the spoke area? I would like to see how deep the chrome process was.

BTW: They look great from here!
:thumbs

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Were the centers chromed too? They look nice. I know that they are selling cap covers on Ebay for about $60 per set of 4. How much to chrome just the covers?

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Chrome wheel centers

I checked with dealer parts ,around $ 50.00 each :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are an after market center and when I went to the wheel shop to have them exchanged Iasked how much. They said about $25.00 each. I will post a better picture later today :cool :cool

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, sorry this has taken so long but I am changing jobs and selling my house at the same time. Any way here are two more pictures of the rims. I hope they help. :cool :cool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts