Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jeremy Formato is a well respected GM tuner in the Central Florida market He has offered to discount his tuning services for our SSRs if we can get together a group of 5 SSRs. This group buy enables Jeremy to justify purchasing the expensive software to tune the SSRs and it will give us a discount on his quality services.

If you have been waiting to get gears for your 2004-2006 SSR now is your chance.
If you have been waiting to put headers and dual exhaust on your 2004-2006.
If you have been wanting a tune on your 2004-2006.

Jeremy will put a safe, powerful tune in your SSR and program for your mods.
Jeremy is willing to discount his tuning services to $300.00 ($75.00 reduction).
This deal requires a $200.00 upfront deposit.
I have secured the dyno at Ramsey's Performance in Tampa, Fl for a discounted $80.00 and if you need parts installed (gears, headers, ect) they can do that as well.

Jeremy's number is 813-495-8778 if you have any tuning questions. Please post if you are interested.

p.s. I'm not associated with Jeremy or Ramsey's. Just trying to get us a good deal on a quality service.

1) Wildcat69
2) GASSR
3)
4)
5)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GASSR contacted me and he is in. 3 to go.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Wildcat69 said:
Jeremy Formato is a well respected GM tuner in the Central Florida market He has offered to discount his tuning services for our SSRs if we can get together a group of 5 SSRs. This group buy enables Jeremy to justify purchasing the expensive software to tune the SSRs and it will give us a discount on his quality services.

If you have been waiting to get gears for your 2004-2006 SSR now is your chance.
If you have been waiting to put headers and dual exhaust on your 2004-2006.
If you have been wanting a tune on your 2004-2006.

Jeremy will put a safe, powerful tune in your SSR and program for your mods.
Jeremy is willing to discount his tuning services to $300.00 ($75.00 reduction).
This deal requires a $200.00 upfront deposit.
I have secured the dyno at Ramsey's Performance in Tampa, Fl for a discounted $80.00 and if you need parts installed (gears, headers, ect) they can do that as well.

Jeremy's number is 813-495-8778 if you have any tuning questions. Please post if you are interested.

p.s. I'm not associated with Jeremy or Ramsey's. Just trying to get us a good deal on a quality service.

1) Wildcat69
2) GASSR
3)
4)
5)

Why not 2003??

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that even though the vehicle is the same the purchasing license for the software is for each individual year of production. I can check to see if he has the software if you are interested?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I need to find someone in Florida that would install the dynamax headers and exhaust first. Anyone have a good point of contact there?

Tahoejoe

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Call Bo at Ramsey's Performance 813-885-5913. You are going to need a tune after installation as you may be lean air/fuel.

p.s. Nice choice of color on that SSR.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Hey Tom. Spoke to Jeremy last night. He has the software, just has to pay for the license. He's going tp PA today to tune 15 cars in 5 days, so he should be set.

He also said he is working on a 2005 automatic SSR with a twin turbo. Sounds insane - can't wait to see that. Who owns this monster?:cool

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr Vettegirl said:
Hey Tom. Spoke to Jeremy last night. He has the software, just has to pay for the license. He's going tp PA today to tune 15 cars in 5 days, so he should be set.

He also said he is working on a 2005 automatic SSR with a twin turbo. Sounds insane - can't wait to see that. Who owns this monster?:cool
Wow, twin turbo. I wonder if this setup is reliable?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wildcat69 said:
Wow, twin turbo. I wonder if this setup is reliable?
I saw a twin turbo black SSR at Next Level Performance here in Orlando, HAS to be the same one..................

I guess it made 500HP at the tire with forged internal engine parts. When I saw it the trans was out and getting upgraded.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts