Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I was sitting in a Denny's with my R in the lot when I was approached by Ken Feicht who lives in my town Tavares Fl. and has a SSR. In a quick discussion I found he was familiar with most of the key and knowledgeable members of the forum. He was very personable and offered expertise in keeping my R on the road in style. I was so thrilled to have made this chance acquaintance. I'm hope we will be SSR buddies. . It's impressive how the SSR owners are so helpful and inspired to keep the community connected. I have consulted the form (Dictator, Mike at Simple Engineering and others) to find ideas and help on many subjects I needed help on with maintaining my 03 SSR. Thanks to all.

·
Premium Member
29,013 Posts
Last week I was sitting in a Denny's with my R in the lot when I was approached by Ken Feicht who lives in my town Tavares Fl. and has a SSR. In a quick discussion I found he was familiar with most of the key and knowledgeable members of the forum. He was very personable and offered expertise in keeping my R on the road in style. I was so thrilled to have made this chance acquaintance. I'm hope we will be SSR buddies. . It's impressive how the SSR owners are so helpful and inspired to keep the community connected. I have consulted the form (Dictator, Mike at Simple Engineering and others) to find ideas and help on many subjects I needed help on with maintaining my 03 SSR. Thanks to all.
It's quite a family EH!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts