Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I really hate the post this, partly because it's probably been addressed before and partly because it'll show how stupid I am, but I searched the forum and couldn't find anything about it.

How in the heck do I change the time in my SSR? I even pulled out the manual and couldn't find anything about it. I have a single CD player, 2004 model...

:confused

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
I am soooooooo bad at this that I leave all my clocks on daylight saving time (until the hubby drives and he changes it)...at least I get to work on time :lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to verify there was no hour button (I would've been able to figure it out if I had one) and was about to come back up and say I had a different model when I noticed those two tiny little all-black buttons at the bottom left. Ahhhhh!

Thanks! :jester

·
Registered
220 Posts
Doh!

Drz said:
I went to verify there was no hour button (I would've been able to figure it out if I had one) and was about to come back up and say I had a different model when I noticed those two tiny little all-black buttons at the bottom left. Ahhhhh!

Thanks! :jester
DOH! :lol

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
NO NEED TO Change the time here!

artsmart said:
I am soooooooo bad at this that I leave all my clocks on daylight saving time (until the hubby drives and he changes it)...at least I get to work on time :lol
Hey it is very simple.... when the clocks go back to standard time it is time to put her away for the winter. When the clock moves ahead one hour it is time to bring her out of stoarge. :thumbs

Moral of this story... you should never have to change your clock from day light savings time.
:lol

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Marc NY said:
Hey it is very simple.... when the clocks go back to standard time it is time to put her away for the winter. When the clock moves ahead one hour it is time to bring her out of stoarge. :thumbs

Moral of this story... you should never have to change your clock from day light savings time.
:lol

:agree Good Point

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Winter Storage

Sorry that you" YANKEE " have to hibernate your SSR . Nice and WARM HERE IN TEXAS :seeya Kay :ssr

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Furykay said:
Sorry that you" YANKEE " have to hibernate your SSR . Nice and WARM HERE IN TEXAS :seeya Kay :ssr
:agree Nice and warm with a lot of sunshine here in CALIFORNIA as well...daily driver and YEAR ROUND DRIVER!!! Aren't we lucky :thumbs

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,829 Posts

TIME ... Lot's of TIME .... At least another month and a half left for me ... as long as it's dry and no salt on the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts