Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking through the new issue of Truckin' - whoa! "Radical Renderings - Brandt Fuqua - what an awesome looking SSR p42-43.

Then ask I'm chekin out the article on the 2005 Havasu Spring Break Nationals - Bernie's flamin' Slingshot on pages 76 and 78!!! Too Kewl :thumbs

·
Registered
189 Posts
No Online Version?

Hello, I am presently in Brasil and unfotunately Trukin is not very popular over here. I will not be home for another week. Is there anywhere on the web that I could possibly see these articles? I did a quick search and came up empty :-( Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My Best,

Rob

·
Registered
178 Posts
truckin

raveschi said:
Hello, I am presently in Brasil and unfotunately Trukin is not very popular over here. I will not be home for another week. Is there anywhere on the web that I could possibly see these articles? I did a quick search and came up empty :-( Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My Best,

Rob

www.truckinweb.com

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks

I appreciate the general thread to their site, I was sort of hoping that the articles mentioned by ChevyGirl were somewhere on their site. I guess that I will just have to wait until I return to the States.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts