Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
189 the LAST blur
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’ll if you missed the last Mecum great deal…
here is another one. 1 family owned, 23,000 mile 6 speed that looks like a full load truck. Appears to be the only one one there docket. The twin to this was almost in my driveway until I found the Last Blur. That’s Karma 🍻

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Pacific Blue
271 Posts
here is another one. 1 family owned, 23,000 mile 6 speed that looks like a full load truck. Appears to be the only one one there docket. The twin to this was almost in my driveway until I found the Last Blur. That’s Karma 🍻
Hey Tom,
Other sites for SSR’s Sales
If you go to Hemings.com it will list many SSR up for sale or coming up for auction, like the one above listed at Mecum. Mecum listings Somtimes don’t display the mileage. Hemings listings has all info.
Next is Bringatrailer.com auction site. Just click on auctions and punch in SSR. You’ll see present and past listings. You will also see a Slingshot with only 187 miles on the odometer up for bid.
Then of course there are the familiar selling sites such as Autotrader, EBay, cars.com and all the others.
Have fun with your searching.
Tom

·
189 the LAST blur
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They took the reserve off @ $26,000 and that’s where it ended plus 10% of course. About a $1.00 per mile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts