Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Decal kit on ebay

The picture in the ebay add is of my hood liner after Clint got it done.....the rest of the decals were setup off my car......Looks great.........even better in person.....If you remember and look back at one of my threads......I mentenioned doing this .......But others in here were'nt interested...........So we did it our way, and it available on ebay.......... The Hood scoop , Break Scoops, and Rear Wing and more parts and peices to come...... :seeya Later, Wolfie

·
Registered
893 Posts
Multi-Decal Package.....

You may be right , Wildcat...... :lol :lol :lol :lol But you never know when another Scratch, Rock Chip, or Dent might show up.......... Some people just love decals..... :lol :lol But the under hood was the one I wanted , and got...... :seeya

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YES ... we will split them up just let me know which decals you would like pricing on ....

·
Registered
254 Posts
The hood scoop

Whitewolf said:
The picture in the ebay add is of my hood liner after Clint got it done.....the rest of the decals were setup off my car......Looks great.........even better in person.....If you remember and look back at one of my threads......I mentenioned doing this .......But others in here were'nt interested...........So we did it our way, and it available on ebay.......... The Hood scoop , Break Scoops, and Rear Wing and more parts and peices to come...... :seeya Later, Wolfie
interests me, very much. Would you please identify the maker that's planning to make those so I can contact him with some ideas I have in mind? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hood Scoop......

Your talkin to him.......Should have pic's tomorrow..............If lucky ...brake scoops first of next week.....there in the paint booth now. :seeya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts