Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Gorgeous wheels and paint job but he better do his homework. 49K for an 04? I have seen 04's going for 30-32K. That paint job and wheels sure ain't worth an extra 10-15K. :nono

·
Registered
134 Posts
Since you are close, do you mind checking out the wheel brand and tire size on that thing for me. I think I like them , I really really do.

Thanks!

G

·
Let's all hope they sell it for that kind of money!! :thumbs
That would mean there's someone out there still willing to pay that kind of price! :jester

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll go there tomorrow when they are closed to see what wheels and tires there are. I actually think the car may have 10k+ worth of add ons.

·
Registered
222 Posts
????

OK...am I missin sumthin here???? I mean nice truck but... Wheels, a little grafx n a DVD player in a 03!!!! C'mon :confused

Nothin like rippin off ur customers. :mad

:cool

·
Registered
230 Posts
don't care for the wheel sizes............too tall in front and rear has very poor spacing , you
shouldn't use exact same wheel specs. front and rear just doesn't look right. notice how front
tire is right to the fender edge and rear way in , not good. 22'' in the front are a styling
no-no. for stock height ssr i think 20'' front 22'' rear is the limit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts