Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
I joined this forum a few years back but I haven't checked in lately. I live in Louisville, KY. and own a 04' Red SSR with about 25,000 miles. My father passed it down to me to enjoy it as much as he did. I have to give props to Dicktator as he has helped me with an issue. Everyone here know his experience and willingness to share his knowledge are priceless !
I receive the weekly emails and will be checking in more often. Thanks again to all on this site!
Regrds,
Vincent G.
Aztec Warrior

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,289 Posts
Welcome Back From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,630 Posts
Glad you came back. Enjoy !!!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Welcome back, just down the road in Murfreesboro,Tn. I was just in Louisville today. Usually go to Bourbon capital, Bardstown Monday thru Friday.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Passing the ‘R’ from one generation to the next is special. That person probably wanted to pass along the ‘permagrin’ that comes with it. Enjoy and welcome to the group.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Hey all!
I joined this forum a few years back but I haven't checked in lately. I live in Louisville, KY. and own a 04' Red SSR with about 25,000 miles. My father passed it down to me to enjoy it as much as he did. I have to give props to Dicktator as he has helped me with an issue. Everyone here know his experience and willingness to share his knowledge are priceless !
I receive the weekly emails and will be checking in more often. Thanks again to all on this site!
Regrds,
Vincent G.
Aztec Warrior
Vincent,

Cool story. Your Father has great taste in vehicles and a big heart!!! :grouphug

Ironically you and I joined the forum the same month and year and we both own 04's with less than 30K...I do like the Reds, but I chose Silver because I couldn't make up my mind what color I want to be when I grow up. :laugh:

Glad you decided to come back into the forum...great bunch of guys and gals milling around in here. Hope you'll stay awhile and maybe join us at a Rally. Branson MO is coming up soon!?!? :cheers

Welcome Back,
Alex

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,861 Posts
I hope to pass my truck down to a family member someday... Not in a hurry to do that any time soon though! Lol! You've made your Dad very Happy! I bet he still has his PermaGrin up there in heaven!

·
Premium Member
9,765 Posts
Welcome back, also my plan is to pass the SSR down to a family member...main concern is which one that can truly take care of it and appreciate it...the dirt track racer.. probably not
BMW driver.. would probably take care of it but be a museum piece... other kids.. have other issues... SSR..wise..

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Hi Aztec. :seeya
I'm looking for a woman to make a family member with so I can pass my truck down. ;)

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,558 Posts
Hi Aztec. :seeya
I'm looking for a woman to make a family member with so I can pass my truck down. ;)
=============================================

Well Bruce, since you brought it up I have a 2nd cousin who is looking ((in her words)) "to find her a man". She saw your post & wanted me ((actually she paid me)) to send this pic of her to you......:surprise:

~~~~ 2018-11-27-15-01-09-1733710723.jpeg ~~~~​

=============
David :black:
images-25.jpeg - Whatta ya think, ole buddy ole pal??!?!

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Hi Aztec.

I'm looking for a woman to make a family member with so I can pass my truck down.
=============================================

Well Bruce, since you brought it up I have a 2nd cousin who is looking ((in her words)) "to find her a man". She saw your post & wanted me ((actually she paid me)) to send this pic of her to you....../forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png

=============
David

View attachment 537647 - Whatta ya think, ole buddy ole pal??!?!
Dave we may be related, thats my 3rd cousin, maybe 4th but I know she is from TN.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts