Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Ralph and Ruth
877 Posts
Thank You

Thanks to all for the congratulations! It really wasn't all that difficult. All you have to do is to: 1) love each other unconditionally, 2) marry young, and 3) live long. It also helps to marry a woman who will put up with you no matter what. We asked ourselves several years ago, if we knew that for some reason that we only had a short time to live, what would we do with that time? Both our answers were to spend all of our time with each other. That is the reason that you rarely see one of us without the other. Thanks to all!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,056 Posts
You two are such an adorable couple! The love you share with one another is always so obvious! Congratulations and I pray for many more years to come for you both!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Ralph and Ruth

Thanks to all for the congratulations! It really wasn't all that difficult. All you have to do is to: 1) love each other unconditionally, 2) marry young, and 3) live long. It also helps to marry a woman who will put up with you no matter what. We asked ourselves several years ago, if we knew that for some reason that we only had a short time to live, what would we do with that time? Both our answers were to spend all of our time with each other. That is the reason that you rarely see one of us without the other. Thanks to all!

You two are definitely mine and my wife's hero's. We too, are inseparable. It is nice to have someone very special to go through life with. Congratulations on the forever marriage.

·
SSR FAMILY MEMBER
1,611 Posts
63 years.....

We are so very happy for the two of you and that we can call you friends. Hope to see you soon at one of the rallies. Take really good care of each other.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
41,581 Posts
Congratulations Ruth & Ralph!!!!!!! :banana:cheer::banana:cheer:

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Congrats KIDS!!!!

One of the nicest couples in our SSR family.

We just celebrated our 30th so I guess that makes Ralph more than half the man I am !!!

We wish you many more happy years together and look forward to seeing you at future events.

Glen & Elizabeth

·
Blue Angel
630 Posts
You two were some of the very first Fanatics I met, what a grand time we had that day! You have been nicknamed "the kids" not as a an inverse to your years but as a compliment on your outlook. My time with this family has been enhanced by that early day with you two. You showed me, before I knew much of anything, about how this whole SSR family is arranged, how pleasant, easy and significant it is. You two have easily established yourselves near the heart of this operation. Thank you for choosing us because this crowd obviously chooses you. :wub:

It takes all kinds to make a family. In this group knowledge and willingness to help and participate go a long way. But there are the other parts; community, kindness, sass, humor and generosity. You both have always offered all of these things. You make us a better family. And I am so very glad to know you both!

Congratulations on finding each other and holding on to a good thing when you see it!! (Sorta like these trucks I guess :rock:)

Hugs and hopes for many more years, Jody

21 - 38 of 38 Posts