Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a late notice but remembered about it due to a PM SSRRose sent me.

There is a Rod Run in Cherokee, NC this weekend. One of my neighbors is one of the organizers and brought me some flyers the other day. Its Pre 72 or highly modified later models. Were gonna go over Sunday afternoon. If anyone is going to be in the area it should be worth checking out. If so let us know and maybe we can see you there. I think its the 3rd or 4th year for the event so its still growing. :ssr

·
Registered
246 Posts
We stopped by yesterday, more rods outside the show than inside, but it was fun
Also met another SSR owner from south Georgia. Told them about the website

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw a yellow SSR & a blue SSR over in Cherokee today. One was going down the road and the other was parked at a souvenier shop. Any of ya'll?

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Hey SSRRose?

My wife took Miss Daisy to Dillard this weekend and spent some time in Blairsville looking at the shops and getting some ribs to go from Rib Country! (BTW, they were GREAT!)

Did you happen to see her running around there?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Buffy said:
Hey SSRRose?

My wife took Miss Daisy to Dillard this weekend and spent some time in Blairsville looking at the shops and getting some ribs to go from Rib Country! (BTW, they were GREAT!)

Did you happen to see her running around there?
No I didn't, I don't think we went to Blairsville this weekend (we live 10 miles north), we did have ribs at Rib Country in Murphy Saturday night--they are good!
Let us know when you are coming this way again and we will try to link up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts