Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an SSR coming for myself, but in my checking for backup deals I have come across another Chev. dealer that claims October availability for his first SSR and its not sold. I would be willing to provide this information to a serious buyer for a fee or I may buy it myself for resale. I have also found a number 2 spot at another dealer. Both are willing to sell for MSRP (plus my fee of course) email [email protected]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll wait before I'll pay anything above MSRP. I know it was the same rush trying to get a 2001 Z06 but I waited until sales were down and got a 2002 with a $2,002 rebate from GM. It paid off because it has fewer problems and more horses than the 2001's.
I'm anxious to get my SSR but it will probably become my daily driver and next spring will be plenty soon enough.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best look around... I was able to buy a 2004 SSR RED at MSRP :cheers

Times are not rosie for dealers right now........ :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What nerve!

Personally, I think you are a greedy opportunistic weasel. :cuss
Here's some free info for fellow members; my local dealer in Wisconsin Rapids, WI has one SSR coming in, and thus far is not spoken for(as of a week ago). If you want the dealership name and phone number, I'll pass that along too, just say the word.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scuba..... Yes I'm interested. How do I contact you? :cheers

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Contact info

E Z check your PM box. The info is there for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts