Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an SSR coming for myself and in my checking around for "backup" deals I have come across a Chev. dealer that has an SSR available to order for MSRP plus my fee. You can deal directly with the Chev. dealer. I have already placed one SSR already with another member here. Southern states area. As of last week the dealer had allocation for October. Of course with all of the delays from the factory, who knows ....right? Its also possible that he may pre-sell the car before I find a buyer as well. This allocation is with a different dealer than the one I have already brokered. Im trying to find "first availables" whenever possible. If this vehicle sells, then I will be glad to locate the earliest available in my area for you. I have excellent contacts and references. Email me if interested or post here as a reply. Thanks. [email protected]

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chuck, email me please

There is an underscore before the 3 in my email that doesnt appear that noticeable in my previous message. Or if you want, leave me your email And I will contact you. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts