Chevy SSR Forum banner

Chevrolet Accessories Post Card

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Donnysan 
#1 ·
I recieved a large "Customise your SSR with Genuine Chevrolet Accessories" post card today, ostensibly sent by my dealer, though the actual return address is Program Headquarters, Carol Stream, IL. One side shows a Redline Red SSR, the other side shows some accesories, invites me to the dealer to order them with a 15% discount.

Okay, yawn you say.

The four pictures of accessories? 1) NEW Chrome Exterior Package (door handles, chevron bar, foglamps "and more" 2) NEW Soft Cargo Organizer 3) Cockpit Windbreak........ and 4) Underhood Blanket. The picture shows the shiney silver blanket with SSR printed in color. This is on a Redline Red.

Okay, so the underhood blanket is now for sale?

#6 ·
Donnysan said:
I recieved a large "Customise your SSR with Genuine Chevrolet Accessories" post card today, ostensibly sent by my dealer, though the actual return address is Program Headquarters, Carol Stream, IL. One side shows a Redline Red SSR, the other side shows some accesories, invites me to the dealer to order them with a 15% discount.

Okay, yawn you say.

The four pictures of accessories? 1) NEW Chrome Exterior Package (door handles, chevron bar, foglamps "and more" 2) NEW Soft Cargo Organizer 3) Cockpit Windbreak........ and 4) Underhood Blanket. The picture shows the shiney silver blanket with SSR printed in color. This is on a Redline Red.

Okay, so the underhood blanket is now for sale?
Dealer may try and get a good percentage of that back by way of labor for the installation of some of the items.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.