Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the coolest X-Mas card today from the Chevy Club connection (chevy mall).

On the front of the card is the car trailer with the Slingshot at the end turned around. Just like in the commercial. The car trailer is flying thru the air just like Stanta's sleigh. :thumbs I also received two small catalogs with all the SSR gear in it from the chevy mall. Cool Very Cool :cool Have a Chevy SSR Christmas!!! I am.

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Chevy SSR gear '06 catalog

Got it today...last page shows a SSR hitch cover only problem it's for a 2in receiver? :nono

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Now that's not fair!!!! :) I did get a catolog with a free shipping code on the front!!!
Thats what I got to. OK Hotrodgirl, what are you doing that were not????

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MI Location

Gina said:
Thats what I got to. OK Hotrodgirl, what are you doing that were not????

I live in MI where the Big 3 are located :lol :lol No, I really don't know. I have ordered a lot of merchandise from the chevy mall over the past two years. Maybe that's why.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Warren MI Tech Center

FYI.....I saved the envelope the card came in because it had the chevy bow ties on the front of it. The return address is from the Warren MI GM Tech Center. The card is signed by the Chevy Club Connection.

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
Card

I received my card on Thursday. Nothing else enclosed.
Happy Holidays to all

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chevy Club Connection has been a great supporter of our SSR Fanatics/Club :) I recently received an e-mail that Chevy Club Connection is now taking requests for this years club events. Starting in 2008 all club requests must be submitted on-line at Chevy Nation before March 1st 2008
Chevy Nation by Chevrolet :)

As of today our club is now updated on-line and a submission form for this years Woodward Dream Cruise has been submitted by me requesting help with this years WDC Event. :) I will let you know after they have reviewed the requests and what they will approve for our event.

Chevy Club Connection has in the past:

Donated $1,800.00 to the WDC/Lansing Picnic in 2006
Donated $600.00 for entry fee into the GM Heritage Facility 2007
Supplied our club with SSR posters/brochures and other misc items.

You are allowed one request per car club per year so I choose the WDC as it is the biggest event here in Michigan. This will be my third year requesting support for our club......I can't thank Chevy Club Connection enough as their funding's towards our club have helped to lighten the expense for our members coming into Michigan for the WDC :)

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,652 Posts
Chevy Club Connection!

I have to agree with you Deb! :thumbs

BTW: The WDC is by far the "BIGGEST" and best attended Cruise in the whole wide world let alone Michigan or USA or North America. Over 40,000 vehicles attend and or cruise the 4 lanes up and back down Woodward Ave. and over 1.7 million people attend the yearly long weekend events.

FYI: Deb we all appreciate what you do for us over there in Michigan! :cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts