Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smile2:

Hey, I know some of us from prior postings have joined the Chevy Legends Truck site deal.

On my front porch this afternoon, was a box. Inside was a complimentary deck of cards from Chevy Trucks (Legend).

Kinda nice, I assume some of y'all got the same or similar.:grin2:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,392 Posts
:smile2:

Hey, I know some of us from prior postings have joined the Chevy Legends Truck site deal.

On my front porch this afternoon, was a box. Inside was a complimentary deck of cards from Chevy Trucks (Legend).

Kinda nice, I assume some of y'all got the same or similar.:grin2:
I got the same thing.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,392 Posts
Me too, but no SSR in the deck.
I have not unwrapped the deck, but since we had to remind them we were Chevy Trucks, it does not surprise me.

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
I got an email saying fedex would bring me something on tuesday :bs so I expect to get it about April, like everything else that comes by fedex.

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,505 Posts
ME TOO . . .

They sure know how to send unique presents . . . the boxes, both inner and shipping are equally impressive.

THANK YOU, Truck Legends.

! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana !

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,392 Posts
I have not unwrapped the deck, but since we had to remind them we were Chevy Trucks, it does not surprise me.
Just opened the deck and was disappointed to find all Kings same vehicle regardless of suit and the same is true for Aces, Queens, Jacks and Jokers.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,484 Posts
I got my Chevy truck Legends cards today !!!!!!!! :grin2: :banana:cheer::banana:cheer::banana

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Premium Member
31,272 Posts
Isn't the "Legends" site for people with Chevy trucks OVER 200,000 miles? I only know of 2 or 3 SSR owners that would qualify for that.

edit: Just went to the site and see that it's only 100,000 now. Still have a hard time for a lot of 'R owners reaching that goal too!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,484 Posts
Isn't the "Legends" site for people with Chevy trucks OVER 200,000 miles? I only know of 2 or 3 SSR owners that would qualify for that.

edit: Just went to the site and see that it's only 100,000 now. Still have a hard time for a lot of 'R owners reaching that goal too!
Or have owned two or more new Chevy trucks !

Reactions: voodoophantom

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
You can combine several. Just got my cards yesterday. I didn't open them but I did notice the ElCamino is the joker.

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
When I signed up they weren't taking SSRs, so I signed up using the pickup and submitted a picture of the pickup, one of my El Caminos, and the SSR.

·
Premium Member
31,272 Posts
You can combine several. Just got my cards yesterday. I didn't open them but I did notice the ElCamino is the joker.
Maybe because it's neither car nor truck. :D

When I signed up they weren't taking SSRs, so I signed up using the pickup and submitted a picture of the pickup, one of my El Caminos, and the SSR.
And they still aren't.... nor do they accept El Camino as a truck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts