Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
03 Chevy SSR & 01 Chrysler Prowler Owner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I know that this topic opened alot earler. However, it was long time ago!
So anyone can help me from where can i get the AC air vent? I read also that the Olds Aurora’s dash vent works on SSR. But i couldnt find them too.
Anyone can help?

·
SSR Believer
2,289 Posts
Hello!
I know that this topic opened alot earler. However, it was long time ago!
So anyone can help me from where can i get the AC air vent? I read also that the Olds Aurora’s dash vent works on SSR. But i couldnt find them too.
Anyone can help?
If you do a search you'll find many, many threads about the vents. In a nutshell they are very hard to repair, hard to find and are expensive if you do find any. Here's a recent post that should answer your questions:

Best of luck!

·
SSR Believer
2,289 Posts
96-97 Old Aurora has one vent in the center of their dash that is the same as Our R's...They will, however, be beige or Blue and have to be painted black.
Close. Per my post above, 1996 - 1999 Oldsmobile Auroras all had the single “SSR vent“ in the dash. Odds are pretty slim the OP will find one in the UAE though… but you never know! ;)

·
Registered
03 Chevy SSR & 01 Chrysler Prowler Owner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
SSR Believer
2,289 Posts
You can try and order this one I don't know for sure if it is a good number from this dealer but it worth a call or just order it, if it's need that bad.
2005 Chevrolet SSR Dashboard Air Vent - 15240855 | Jim Coleman Cadillac, Bethesda MD
Worth a try for sure! Once in a while NOS shows up in the strangest places (although @cadiman seems to scoop them up pretty fast :LOL: ). I've tried ordering parts that were listed like that only to find that they really didn't have them... just never updated their inventory. Still, the price is right and it's worth a shot!(y)

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Worth a try for sure! Once in a while NOS shows up in the strangest places (although @cadiman seems to scoop them up pretty fast :LOL: ). I've tried ordering parts that were listed like that only to find that they really didn't have them... just never updated their inventory. Still, the price is right and it's worth a shot!(y)
Just ordered one $76.08 shipped for a back up I'll post it here when I get it and let you know if it's the real deal.:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts