Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a set from this company and had them professionally installed yesterday. The installer commented that he had never seen seat covers that were so hard to install. He also had to fix factory manufacturing problems on both covers. This cost me over $100 for extra labor and materials. When I contacted Cover-Master the two remedies offered were to return them for replacement or refund with a prepaid shipping label which was not acceptable as I would have to spend additional money to have them removed. The only other offer was to give me a $30 refund. I find this also unacceptable but the only thing they would do. This whole experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. Be careful if you do business with them.

BAD BOW TIE
There has been a lot of research on this forum and the only seat covers recommended are Katskins. Too bad you didn't check that out and ask around first.

Premium Member
Do these go over OEM covers or replace OEM covers.?
Replacement covers are all difficult due to the clip design on the back of the seat backs. Hard to get to cip in and stay.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
These covers go over the OEM seats and do protect the original factory leather seating area. But as I said in my original post be careful when dealing with this company. n I tried these was I did not want to spend over $700 for the Kat Skins.

Premium Member
There has been a lot of research on this forum and the only seat covers recommended are Katskins. Too bad you didn't check that out and ask around first.
Auggie, Soren703 and several other owners have had seats redone by a upholster in Florida. I'm checking them out in Branson before I pull the trigger.

BAD BOW TIE
Auggie, Soren703 and several other owners have had seats redone by a upholster in Florida. I'm checking them out in Branson before I pull the trigger.

Sounds good. My point was do your homework and ask for help if needed. Most folks have done all this before us. Good luck.

BlueStreak
I tried to fix it but would have lost all of them so I left it alone. I am still learning too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts