Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it has been awhile since I have offered these but I have a new supplier and more stock of 6061 aluminum SSR letters for under hood for blanket and tailgate.

I will be reordering when needed but currently have 7 sets of large letters and 4 sets of small on hand.

These are not thin metal or vinyl you stick over the OEM letters, these are 1/8 thick (similar to OEM plastic thickness) of solid metal. Replace your cracked or faded letters or place somewhere different to add a special look.

You can get them polished, satin finished, painted R or just raw metal so you can do what you want. You can use RTV, rubber cement or attach 3M tape to apply.

Large Letters - Hood blanket
Painted, polished or satin - $70 a set
Raw metal - $50 a set

Small Letters - Tailgate sized
Painted, polished or satin - $55
Raw metal - $40

Please reply or send a PM if interested.

1. Large (hood blanket), small (tailgate), polished and satin
2. Tailgate with new letters
3. Compare new aluminum with old plastic
4. Another small letter compare, top raw, middle plastic and bottom polished and painted.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
For all the newer SSR owners...
This man is a stand-up contributor to the SSR community. Do not hesitate to buy parts or have work performed by him.

He makes it happen for you with high quality parts and workmanship.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looking for a polished "R" for the tailgate that matches the finish of the factory "SS" letters. Per the attached pic, the current "R" has been sanded flat and chrome tape applied. Thanks, Tom.

Attachments

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For all the newer SSR owners...
This man is a stand-up contributor to the SSR community. Do not hesitate to buy parts or have work performed by him.

He makes it happen for you with high quality parts and workmanship.
Thanks Butch :thumbs

Looking for a polished "R" for the tailgate that matches the finish of the factory "SS" letters. Per the attached pic, the current "R" has been sanded flat and chrome tape applied. Thanks, Tom.
Tom,
I sell letters as a set. I can polish or send them with a satin finish or a mixture of both. They are aluminum so you can easily adjust the finish either with different finishes of sandpaper or pads or paint with the color of your choice. To match the existing SS satin letters you would most likely want them painted but I would not know the color to use. You could visit your local paint shop and they could test the letters and provide the correct color in a spray can for a minimal cost.

If interested please send a Private Message.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Sent a PM allowing how I wish to purchase two sets of under the hood letters: both with polished SS and red painted R. Let me know how to pay.

·
Premium Member
2004 chevy ssr
57 Posts
cigarman

would like to purchase the large letter in s/s and red where can I sent the money

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would like to purchase the large letters for my hood liner- Satin with Red R. Please advise, Thanks

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, I know I have a few sets. Not sure if I need to paint and polish the metal but even if I do it should only be a few days to complete. I will send you a message.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts