0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I get more HP out of my 2003 SSR

Eric Lee
208-736-7080

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,210 Posts
Eric - Don't listen to him. :nono I was with him Saturday nite and I know he didn't mean it. :thumbs

There are a lot of minor mods that can be done to open up the motor a little. There are a LOT of threads on this site that address the HP increase issue. Exhaust mods, gear changes, headers, computer retuning, cam changes, air induction chages, superchargers, and on and on. Jim Gnitecki is writing an on-line book on the SSR Experience that is an excellent read. I believe he is working on Chapter 7 at this time.... Right Jim?

Rob - Shame on you. :nono Debbie and I will have to teach you some manners....... :smash :glol :glol

Later,

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
How to get more power

mrviper said:
How do I get more HP out of my 2003 SSR

Eric Lee
208-736-7080

SUPERCHARGE IT !!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs

·
Registered
380 Posts
QckSSR,
Do you have a spare $7300, so I can buy a supercharge for my 2005.
For now its a computer program when it becomes available, cat back and change in air filter.
Unless you have other ideas.
Bard
:ssr
:seeya

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
more power

try NOS cost should be under $500 you do not need to use horsepower to drive it all the time like you would with a blower .Mine works good . I only have a 100 hp jets in the foger nozel 34 gas 51 nos.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
I will be posting what the 05 will do with the Radix Supercharger here in the next 2 weeks. I dropped it off with Magnuson Products on Friday, it dynoed at 340 RWHP before the install this morning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts